Private Property Accident

How to Report a Private Property Accident

If you have been involved in a private property accident you can report the accident using the new Private Property Accident Form. Just click the link.

Private Property Form

After filling out the form drop it off, mail it, or fax it to the Sheriff’s Office we will assign a number and keep it on file for your insurance provider.

We hope that this will be easier for our customers. If you have any questions or comments please contact us.


Leave a Reply